Data Synergy software products are currently available for purchase under four licence schemes:
- Less than 1,000 computers in blocks of 10 client licences
- Over 1,000 computers in blocks of 100 client licences
- Bespoke Licence for larger organisations and customised versions
- PrintMAN is available on a per-site basis
Unless stated otherwise all purchases include the following:
- Perpetual software licence (except PowerMON and PACE Edition)
- One year of upgrades / software assurance
- Significant discounts for larger purchases
- No domain, site or location limits regardless of the number of computers
- Cumulative purchase price promise - you always pay the lowest price
- Upgrade from PowerMON to PowerMAN for only the cost difference
- Clear and stable licensing model
- Telephone and email deployment assistance
- Lifetime telephone and email support
We also offer a range of configuration, data integration and bespoke development services to
give you the maximum value from our products.
PowerMAN Hosted Reporting
One year of optional hosted reporting is included free
with all direct Data Synergy PowerMAN purchases.
Further years of hosted reporting can be purchased, in blocks of either 10 or 100 computers,
for a small additional cost. The reporting is optional and the client software will, of course,
continue to function without it.
All of our products are supplied with one year of automatic software upgrades. Following this period we
may supply updated software releases at our discretion. To ensure continued access to updated product releases
after the initial year you may purchase an optional Software Assurance and Maintenance Package.
This provides guaranteed access to all new releases as they become available on the following basis:
- One additional year (two years in total) – 20% of purchase cost
- Three additional years (four years in total) – 50% of purchase cost
- Priority support - Automatic escalation to our UK based, developer-backed, Support Team
- Annual PowerMAN Deployment Review – Review existing deployment, statistics and policies with recommendations for improvement (where appropriate)
Discounts and Surcharges
Data Synergy products are currently available with the following sector-specific discounts:
- UK Education Sector 20%
- UK Registered Charities 20%
We accept payment by bank transfer, (UK) cheque and PayPal. Please note there is a 4% transaction surcharge for PayPal payments.
Financing, Procurement Frameworks and Supply Partners
Data Synergy products are available for purchase through number of UK public sector
purchasing frameworks and leading industry
supply partners. These frameworks provide a
convenient, pre-approved, procurement mechanism and in many cases will avoid the requirement
for a complex tendering process.
Data Synergy’s PowerMAN PC Power Management product can also be funded with interest free loans
operated by Salix Finance.
Some Data Synergy software tools are available free-of-charge for personal and private usage (registration required).
This excludes any use for financial gain, during employment or other commercial activity.
Please contact us
to discuss commerical usage. In some cases this may be free-of-charge.
License Fair Use Policy
All Data Synergy software is licensed based upon the number of concurrent computers (or in some cases users)
running the software at any one time. You may permanently transfer licences provided that the number of simultaneous
instances does not exceed your licensed limits.
Data Synergy understands that it may sometimes be necessary to migrate software licenses when replacing existing
equipment or similar. In some cases this may result in a temporary increase in the number of deployed software
instances beyond the licensed limits. We operate a fair usage policy and permit this provided that such incidents
are the result of genuine system maintenance work, are temporary in nature and do not exceed 10% of total licenses
or more than 14 days duration. In other circumstances Data Synergy reserves the right to invoice for additional
software licenses consumed.
Please remember that you may be asked to confirm the number of workstations or users currently running a product
when obtaining an updated product key or technical support.
Please contact us for specific product pricing.