Data Synergy's WakeMyPC software provides a reliable and convenient way for users and IT staff to remotely power-on (or wake-up) workstations via a simple web interface. This allows workstations to be powered-off, or put into a low-power mode, when not required.
"Used in tandem WakeMyPC and PowerMAN save power whilst enabling secure remote wake-up and desktop connection from anywhere, with minimal user training and network changes. We believe this solution will be of benefit to the wider community." – University of Nottingham
The principle use for WakeMyPC is to maximize the benefits of workstation power management by allowing workstations to be remotely accessed whenever necessary. This removes a significant barrier to effective power management and delivers enhanced energy savings. WakeMyPC is an ideal companion to any power management initiative.
WakeMyPC Enterprise Server is a fully featured enterprise-class product providing:
- Ad-hoc workstation wake-up based upon just computer name, recent user name
- Ad-hoc workstation wake-up by workstation group
- Reliable support for complex network topologies, often with no network changes
- Scriptable wake-up support for scheduled maintenance, AV scans or updates
- Optional integration with Data Synergy PowerMAN and PowerMAN Enterprise Server
Data Synergy’s PowerMAN product is an ideal companion for any WakeMyPC deployment. PowerMAN is an advanced software product giving organisations of all sizes a simple and effective solution to manage PC running costs.
Reliable Wake-on-LAN made simple
WakeMyPC uses Wake-on-LAN (WoL) technology but unlike traditional WoL is both reliable and simple to use.
To find out more please check the Technical
details and FAQ